Thursday, May 17, 2012

Quilts for Loved Ones




Since being a new mom, I haven't had as much spare time as I thought I'd have to work on art & creative projects.  But somehow (within the last couple weeks), I managed to squeeze in a baby quilt for the Bubs!  And to be frank, the technique is absolutely horrible!  I have this life-long problem where I anticipate the final product so much that I rush through the whole creation process, causing lots of mess ups.  And I don't really have the will to go back & fix anything... Luckily, I don't think the Bubs will mind a few wrinkled fabric pieces & overlapping stitches.  So it works out in the end.

While I'm on the topic of quilts, I also made a quilt for my dear sister-in-law, Amy, this past Christmas & never got a chance to post the final result.  Amy's quilt fits a queen size bed & is even reversible! I'm actually kind of proud of this one. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment