Friday, December 4, 2009

Food for the Beloved Christmas Album

Hi Folks! Now most of you reading this blog are either family or my close friends. And if you fall into the latter category, you are most likely a musician. Sooooo musician friends, here is a fun opportunity for you! Participate in the Food for the Beloved Christmas Album project! Tim Mader-Brown (my bro) and Lars Stromberg (his good friend) are collecting homemade/recorded songs to put together on one grand album. It is a great idea, and I am really excited to be a part of it! If you are interested in doing this, please email your song to tomatobrown@gmail.com and be sure to check out the Christmas album project along with other great song-writing projects on their blog: Food for the Beloved.

As for me, I am working on the album art for this project (which I feel very lucky to do!), and will be posting the album art ideas here, on this blog verrrrrrrrry soon! ta ta! (the image below is not my album art...I stole it off the internet of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment