Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fall Illustrations



Hi all~ Well, I thought Fall was knocking at our door, based on the last couple days, but today serves another warm one. The cooler weather the last two days has really got me gearing up for Fall & strangely makes me reminisce of my time in Minnesota. It seems that every Fall, I start to really miss the Twin Cities; bike riding to the lake(s), reading in Como Park, talking aesthetics over a chai latte (w/ Mr. Bome), layering on the scarves/sweaters, looking at records at Electric Fetus, driving around on rainy days, getting pastries from the French Meadow Bakery, etc. Ohhhh I love to idealize things!! ;) It's fun!!

So here are a few illustrations inspired by the best season of the year, which awaits us any day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment