Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Big Nazo!

There has been a puppeteer teaching at the school I work at the past two weeks, and through him, I learned about BIG NAZO! Big Nazo is a puppet band that participates in festivals, parades, workshops, street strolls, and other shows. The whole concept just looks like a lot of fun & I'm excited to see them perform ASAP. The puppeteer I know said that Big Nazo should be playing in Boston Common on April 23rd (so maybe check them out then?)

Also, I just learned about the Brookline Puppet Showplace Theater! I have never been to or heard of a public puppet theater before, so I find this really cool. A really quality activity to do with loved ones of all ages!

Sooo, three cheers for puppetry! Time to do some prints now! Ta ta!

1 comment:

  1. Big Nazo should have been with us on St. Armand's Circle for Fat Tuesday last night!

    ReplyDelete