Saturday, September 4, 2010

Homemade

Well, Bri and I just moved into our new place which is exactly one block away from our old apartment. We have been unpacking like crazy and trying to organize all of our junk, as to be expected. Moving to a new place is very fun for me (after all the stressful packing and moving) because I get to decorate! I have always been interested in interior design since I was a little girl- creating spaces that just feel good. For my 2nd grade career poster, I made a collage of a bunch of cut-out magazine pictures of lamps, tables, beds, houses, etc. To this day, you will find at Barnes reading all the decorating magazines. So wish me luck as I try to make our home as wonderful as possible. Does anyone know the cheaper store versions of anthropologie?

Also, I have been waiting for a book to come in the mail for a couple weeks now, and it just came! I have been building up this book in my head, so it better be good. It is called A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg, the creator of the blog, Orangette.
Molly Wizenberg write like an angel- cooks like one, too. Her lyrical stories of a life shaped by family and food, deep love and great loss, not only touch us, they inspre us to take joy in our own homemade lives.- Dorie Greenspanc



Sounds good to me! I will let you know how it is. Ta ta! Bri is now making us some tofu scramble! yumyum.

No comments:

Post a Comment